- Heat oven to 200C. Line shallow baking pan with baking paper, or grease pan well.
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, onions, lemon peel and herbs in small bowl, or process in food processor. Press bread crumb mixture evenly on salmon fillets.
- Place salmon skin side down into baking pan.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork, and topping is golden brown and crunchy.
- Serve immediately with garden salad and mashed potatoes, or other accompaniments of choice.
Friday, 25 March 2016
LEMON AND PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON
2 Slices bread, made into breadcrumbs
zest of 1 lemon, finely chopped
Herbs of choice, e.g. parsley, lemon thyme, garlic chives, chopped
1 small white onion, or spring onion, chopped
1/4 cup grated parmesan or extra tasty cheese
1 Tablespoon almonds, chopped (optional)
4 Atlantic salmon fillets